1. We believe in One True God, Yahweh, who exists without end as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the heart of God is for our good; the desire of God is for the redemption of humankind through the atoning blood of Jesus and His resurrected life; and the intention of God is for us to walk in fullness of life through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that all people were created by God, through God and for God. That is, we were created out of love, for His glory, to live in relationship with Him. There are no accidental people; only those whom God made and foreknew from before the earth’s founding. Each person has an identity and destiny which is rooted in the God who made them. We are separated from that identity and destiny by our sin, but brought back to it by relationship with Jesus, whose blood restores our souls.
4. We believe that the Bible, in its entirety, is the inspired and inerrant Word of God – fully relevant for this day and time. The Bible reveals God – the truth of His heart, name, character, and will; and it instructs us how to live in relationship with Him and with people. Jesus is the incarnation of that Word, perfectly revealing His Father.
5. Therefore, we who are of the Body of Christ have that same mission – to reveal the Father. Like Jesus, we are called to a ministry of reconciliation, urging humankind to be brought back into relationship with God, and discipling them in a life of sonship.